Season mushrooms Lava Park
You know that it is mushroom season? The area of the Lava Park, us as we have found you some. You are fond of practicing this activity? We love, we want to prepare a list of mushrooms typical of our area:
– Reig: Such mushrooms may find itself from last summer until autumn. The'll close deciduous, oak, leaved beech, holm, cork, Laurel and carob. They have a hat from 8 i 15 centimeters. They have a mild and pleasant smell. I have most appreciated in the kitchen.
– Trumpet of the dead: only find fall and the end of this season. Deciduous trees, oak and beech forests are where you find them. A mushroom-shaped funnel. Its color is almost black and has a fruity smell.
– Rovelló: Only in the fall and find their habitat is mostly pine and conifers. Its color varies from tan to reddish, meat soft and hard and have a very pleasant smell. They are used in the kitchen to make stews and stir-fried.
– Pocket: At the end of the summer you can find this type of mushroom. Areas? siliceous, pine, coniferous forests and mountain. His hat is brown and fleshy like his foot.
– Leg Partridge: Like stocks, these can also find it at the end of summer in areas of pines and conifers. Its color is dark violet and has a long and twisted foot odor and negligible.
– Black Llenega: This species can be found until the beginning of winter in areas with calcareous pine and conifers. Stresses the smell, as it is very aromatic and perfumed. It has a white flesh and consistent.
Now that you know a few of the species that can be found around our park, Feel out to pick mushrooms?